Ashtanga yoga Mysore style asana techniek
Ashtanga yoga Mysore Techniek
In deze maandelijkse zondagmiddag 'Mysore techniek class' / workshop komen verschillende thema's aan bod, bijvoorbeeld: jump through, inversions, filosofie en de interne elementen (ademhaling, Bandhas, etc)
Boeken en reserveren van deze workshop:
- De Mysore Techniek workshop is voor iedereen te boeken voor €30,-.
- Deze workshop maakt deel uit van het introductiepakket: 5 Ashtanga Yoga Mysore Style lessen, inclusief deze workshop. Dit introductiepakket kost €70,-.
- Voor onze leden van '3 classes a week to unlimited Mysore Ashtanga classes' en 'Unlimited Mysore Ashtanga classes in depth', is de Mysore Techniek workshop in 2019 gratis te boeken. Klik hier voor de voorwaarden.
Bij minimaal vijf deelnemers zal deze workshop doorgaan.
Als je lid bent van Yogaplace, kun je genieten van yoga zo vaak als je wilt verspreidt over vijf locaties. Dagelijks, een keer per week of flexibel. Bij Yogaplace kun je je lessen als credits inzetten gedurende twee maanden op jouw gewenste dag en tijd.
TIPS FOR A GOOD PRACTICE – Ashtanga Yoga | Yogaplace
- Practice on an empty stomach. Do not drink water during or immediately after a session. Wait at least 30 minutes. Empty intestine and bladder before a session. The Sun Salutations, standing poses and inverted poses will help the evacuation of the bowel and will improve the function of the intestines.
- Please come to class bathed and wearing clean clothes. Cleanliness (saucha) is part of the eight limbs of yoga. It also brightens mental dullness, calms restlessness and makes practice more pleasant.
- The yoga meditation room is called a ‘shala’ where you are in silence and don’t disturb others who are focusing on their practice or are in relaxation.
- Clothing must be comfortable and elastic. Shorts, T-shirts and leggings are advised because they show the exact position of the body which must be free of necklaces, watches, rings etc. Do not wear socks during the session, but if you like you may wear them for the final relaxation.
- If you are suffering from any health condition, please see a doctor first. Always inform the teacher when you are pregnant or wish to become pregnant.
- Be ready to sweat profusely. Massage the sweat into the body instead of removing it with a towel. Do not drink during the session. If your throat is dry a sip of water is enough. Saliva is enough to wet the throat.
- Do not force the postures or movement. Keep the face muscles relaxed, let go of any anger or frustration with your body. Yoga is a chance to work with your emotions rather than denying or directing them outward.
- Breath awareness is the basis for the correct practice of asana. During asana practice the Ujjayi breathing technique is used.
- Drishti is the gazing point which is important in Ashtanga Yoga. Attention on the breath is closely connected with the direction the eyes are looking in. The use of the gazing point must be approached in a relaxed manner in order to avoid headaches.
- The final relaxation stage is very important and is the chance to enter into a meditative state. Without relaxation you may be tired and irritable.
- There is one day a week of rest from practice. During the period of menstruation, women should rest the first three days and not assume inverted postures.
- Yoga is not a competition, listen to your own body but follow the instructions from the teacher who will prepare and guide you in your personal physical, mental, emotional and energetic development and awareness.
- Ashtanga means ‘eight limbs’ and refers to the eight aspects of yoga practiced and explained in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras ( 300 – 250 B.C.)
Share the love!