Yoga introduction course | 4 weeks - Yogaplace Online Live
Intro to yoga
This course is for those who have never practiced yoga and for those interested in learning more about the foundations of yoga. The aim of the course is to explore the basic principles of the yoga poses (Asanas) and to establish a well-founded practice suited to practitioners' individual abilities and needs. You do not have to be flexible or strong in order to start yoga since practiced the right way flexibility and strength will be observable effects that come over time. Scientific evidence shows that yoga can contribute to increased health and well-being. If practiced with the right mindset, the body becomes healthier and the mind more peaceful.
Focusing on uniting the internal principles with movement and breath, this course will make you more confident to join other yoga classes.
June 03 19:00-20:30hrs:
- Connecting with our body trough the breath.
- Building up: Sun salutations.
June 10 19:00-20:30hrs:
- Developing mind body awareness: How to listen to my body needs during the asana practice
- Building up: Standing fundamental positions.
June 17 19:00-20:30hrs:
- Developing mind/body awareness: How to practice safely when joining a yoga class.
- Building up: Therapeutic sitting poses.
June 24 19:00-20:30hrs:
- Process of Yoga in the Mind: How to connect what happens in the mat with my daily life
- Putting poses together.
As a member of Yogaplace you get 30% discount on this online live course!