YP T&E - Therapeutische Adjustment training (YP100)
'Connecting beyond the physical body'
Introduction training (YP5)| 6 Mai 2018
Location: Yogaplace Maastricht
Bring: writing material, convenient clothing, towel, blanket to stay warm during the relaxation.
Full training (YP100)
Part 1 | 26 October - 2nd November 2018
Part 2 | 23 -26 November 2018
Location: Hof de Brulle, Wijlre, The Netherlands
More infornation about your stay: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher: Manon Simonis
The ideal yoga adjustment ingredients involves experience, a therapeutic touch and the love of giving. The body and mind slowly open up and obstacles are removed. It is a beautiful skill and a profession in itself.
The poses, vinyasa, breathing and drishti follow in the tradition of my teacher Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, as taught in Mysore, India. The understanding of the deeper meaning of these magnificant caring and intelligent adjustments come from my teacher Petri Raisanen, Helsinki, Finland. Also my experience in teaching through the 'eyes of my hands' and 1000 of students for over the last 15 years gave my the subtle insights to develop this beautiful skill.
Students don't need any previous adjustment experience to join in this training. Language is English and Dutch. Teaching experience is a must.
The full training covers:
- Safe and effective adjustment technique for most of the yoga poses in the primary and some poses of the intermediate series.
- Working towards release of tension and realigning the natural structure of each different body.
- Reading the body' the student's physical / mental limits and capabilities and breath and movement of prana.
- Your own body awareness and attitude, being 'clean' in action and holding the space.
- Connecting to a clear and peaceful mind with full awareness to each individual student
Share the love: